Saturday 13 October 2012

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

I have been looking at an epic challenge-- one that honestly may prove to be beyond me. I have been looking at it for years, and I've changed my entire life to try and make it happen. As I write these words, I am on the coast of Maine. I've moved out of my longtime home, moved across country, and changed my job so I can be here, and prepare to fly. Why so much?
Because it will be a flight like no other.
I am moving forward towards that goal! I have spent months searching for the ideal gondola that I could fly over a body of water. I have crossed the English Channel, flying in manned flight with only toy balloons. I crossed that freshwater inland sea known as Lake Michigan-- a 100 mile water crossing. I made those flights, over some significant water, in a tiny harness, suspended beneath helium balloons.

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

Balloon Chair

1 comment:

  1. Leather furniture repairs and renovation in Surrey. We are trained in all aspects of furniture leather repair, Sofa repairs Surrey, Upholstery repairs Surrey and leather renovation.
    For more information kindly visit:- Upholstery Repairs Surrey

    ReplyDelete