Friday 12 October 2012

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Dragons of Zynth is a Brooklyn-based pysch-rock band, and for the song, "Tiger," Sitek recruited its singer, Aku. "The original version of the song was me singing it and it's hilarious," Sitek says. "In the middle of me recording it, Aku called me and I asked him to come over and fix this mistake I was about to make. It's amazing what he did with it." Rapper Theophilus London was recruited to lend his voice to the song, "Groove Me," but Sitek insisted that he do something he hadn't done before: sing. "He worked his way around that pretty quickly, he's a really talented guy."
There is one artist that Sitek always wanted to work with but hadn't yet – David Byrne, who shows up on the song, "Apartment Wrestling." Sitek had thought of Byrne for the track originally but only after a mutual friend passed the word along was it able to happen. "He loved the track and started to write to it. It was done pretty quickly and I was just like, 'Jesus, how did that happen?' which is probably the most repeated question asked in my life."

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

Ballon Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment