Friday 12 October 2012

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

  Operations Supervisor, Cara Crider, earned her CBA with AAB in 2004. She has previous experience as a veterinary technician and in administration for the building supplies industry.
"I enjoy the fast paced work environment at Affairs Afloat Balloons and being able to express some of my creativity", explains Cara.
My husband and I have two beautiful daughters and two family dogs. We enjoy spending our time supporting our girls’ dancing activities and cheering on our favorite football team, the Dallas Cowboys. I also enjoy snow boarding and swimming.

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

Balloon Bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment