Tuesday 9 October 2012

Phone Card

Phone Card

  While doing the "about me" page, I realized how hard it is to write a brief description about yourself. I tend to ramble even in writing, so I risk turning the page into an autobiography. I doubt my readers (if I have any) would want to read about how I almost drowned because of my own stupidity, or how I freaked when I got my first pimple.

The "About Me" page is important because this is what people who randomly end up in your site look for first. People like potential employers, potential clients, potential significant others, and your long lost mother read this page and decide if you are worth their time. This page gives you the chance to tell the world who you are and what you do, and what you write in there can make or break your image.

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

Phone Card

No comments:

Post a Comment