Monday 1 October 2012

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

The site's claim was the sugar-free Zapp gum not only had the same great flavor of the major brands, it also has ingredients that freshen your breath and prevent tooth decay; something their competitors can't say.
I received my sample yesterday and have to admit the packaging looked nice. If it were in a store, I would definitely think about buying it just based on that. However, after actually trying the gum, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it.
Zapp gum comes in a pack of twelve small cubes. The very first thing I noticed was one cube was just not enough; I needed two to get any real flavor. And, I found the flavor didn't last too long, only about 5 minutes. After spitting it out, the gum also leaves a weird after-taste in your mouth.

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

Zapp Gum

No comments:

Post a Comment